Infogram is looking to hire a skilled designer who wants their work to make a real difference to a large group of people.
Infogram is building the Nº1 choice for communicating with data. The web application for creating interactive charts and graphs is used around the world with thousands of paying customers and over 3 million charts and infographics created — which, in turn, are seen by tens of millions of people every month. Users of Infogram care about meaningful design, and Instagram cares about design that makes the users’ lives easier and their communications better.
- You will work with product design, from wireframing and UX planning to delivering the UI, in cooperation with development.
- You will also work with marketing designs, ensuring that Instagram’s visual material is in line with its message and brand.
- You will work with product development, and customer success to research and understand our customers better.
- You have created designs for web applications, and have tested and iterated on them with real–world users. Preferably, you have experience designing for a SaaS product.
- A solid understanding of product design, combined with a solid understanding of using visual language.
- Fluency in the Adobe Suite of tools, preferably also InVision or similar for mockups; you have understanding of CSS and front–end web technology that delivers the product.
- A wide–ranging interest for web tech, UX innovation, and the future of design.
Instagram offers a competitive salary and stock options. Infogram is a fast–moving team based in Riga and San Francisco. Infogram uses cutting–edge technologies, believes in and practices constant learning.
How to apply
Fill in the online application form before March 15.