Here’s a list of job and workspace offers by Latvian companies for Ukrainian creative professionals — architects, designers, content creators, programmers, and others. We will continue to update the list, so if you offer or notice a job or other type of support for creative professionals, please send information to firstname.lastname@example.org! If you’re Ukrainian and looking for a job or a collaboration, you can also reach out to us.
Job offers and collaboration opportunities
- Visual communication and design agency BrandBox offers a job to a Ukrainian UI designer or digital designer with good English skills and two programmers. To apply, those interested are invited to write to email@example.com.
- E–learning agency Intea offers a job to an experienced Ukrainian graphic designer with good UI/UX and English skills. Those interested are invited to write to firstname.lastname@example.org. More about the vacancy — here.
- Advertising agency Bounce invites Ukrainian graphic designer, creative director and art director to join their team.
- IT company Hortus Digital offers jobs to English–speaking Ukrainian specialists — programmers (Dynamics NAV, MS Dynamics 365 Business Central, Microsoft Power Apps), business management system implementation consultants, IT system maintenance specialists, digital marketing specialists and salesmen working with IT technologies.
- Foundation Mākslai vajag telpu (Art Needs Space) organises painting classes at the recently–opened Common Ground community centre for Ukrainian Refugees and calls for Ukrainian artists who would like to teach the classes.
- Architecture studio Archidose is hiring a Ukrainian architect or architect–technician. Students are also welcome to apply. The company is working remotely. To apply write to email@example.com.
- Architecture studio Outofbox offers job to a Ukrainian architect.
- Architecture studio Vilnis Mičulis is hiring a Ukrainian architect.
- Architecture and design studio Sampling offers work for two Ukrainian architects or designers. Students in these fields are also invited to apply.
- Design media group Interior offers two jobs for Ukrainians — a social media manager and a marketing specialist.
- Design studio Intrante offers jobs to two Ukrainian interior designers.
- Brigita Bula Architects offers a job to a Ukrainian architect.
- Design studio Asketic offers a job to an experienced Ukrainian designer.
- Design office H2E offers a job to a Ukrainian designer.
- The VV Foundation offers places for four Ukrainian artists or creatives at the Pāvilosta artists’ residence PAiR. Along with accommodation, studio and work materials, the VV Foundation will also cover travel expenses and assist with legal issues. More about the residence — here.
- Design studio Nord ID Riga is offering a job to a Ukrainian graphic designer or layout designer.
- Clothing brand For Lovers and Trees is ready to hire Ukrainian freelance photographers, producers, videographers and content creators, as well as social media managers.
The official job site for Ukrainian refugees is available here. The site has been created recently, and the available vacancies as well as remote work opportunities are constantly being updated.
Workspaces and other resources
- Landscape design studio Alps offers office space for one or two Ukrainian landscape architects.
- Porcelain workshop Cerannic in Tukums is ready to host a Ukrainian ceramist.
- Architecture studio Outofbox offers a computer and work space in its office.
- Design studio Overpriced is offering office space for four Ukrainian creative professionals.
- Design studio Digital Karma can host up to six Ukrainian designers or creative professionals in its office.
- Clothing brand For Lovers and Trees can accommodate two people in its office.
- Ed-tech platform Edurio is ready to host 20 Ukrainians in its office.
- Alice Trautmane, founder of the Narciss clothing brand, is offering Ukrainian fashion designers free representation on the clothing retail platform Doors and its pop-up store in Los Angeles.
- Information about help for Ukrainian refugees can be found on the the platform Ukraine to Latvia.
- Information on crossing the Latvian border is available 24 hours a day by calling the following telephone numbers: +371 67913569 or +371 67913568.